Tuesday 12 October 2010

Evaluation for School Magazine Front Cover & Contents Page

Throughout making this media product based on a school magazine I think that my product uses the typical codes and conventions of a real media product such as; Masthead, main medium shot image, bar code, date and issue number and most importantly cover lines.
  The the new programmes I used to create my products, 'Adobe Photoshop' I used to create my front cover and 'Quark Xpress' to create my contents page. I'm quite used to using Photoshop as I use it on a daily basis in my lifestyle so i found using this media technology quite simple. Whereas, I have never used Quark Xpress before and so experienced small difficulties throughout using the programme but soon adjusted to it. Also, the cameras we used were very new media and where a little confusing to get the focus right on models and objects sometimes, but I still came out with some great pictures for the finished product for my magazine.
  To finish, I think that most weaknesses came up with using Quark Xpress while trying to make my contents page and because i wasnt an expert with the tools at first I did not really know how to do the attention to detail on my magazine, but from making this magazine I have had practice with the programme and so I hope to make a fantastic contents with my music magazine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment